What is mindfulness? How Neuroscience proves that your brain can still change in adult years
Listen to Mr. Manish Behl one of the top minds in the field of Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and Neuroscience
My guest is Manish Behl, mindfulness and emotional intelligence expert, TEDx speaker, educator, mentor and trainer. He has over two decades of leadership experience at multinational companies and now teaches professionals to build physical and mental wellbeing and cultivate inner peace. We talk about:
– Getting off the hamster wheel
– What is mindfulness?
– Neuroscience proves that your brain can still change in adult years
– Are you the frog who’s slowly cooking until it’s too late?
– Getting back into the present moment
– Why people go nuts for toilet paper during a pandemic ….
– “Triple A” practice
Connect with Manish:
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
SUBSCRIBE to in.sync with Kat
#spiritualityinbusiness #insyncwithkat #meditation #mindfulness #emotionalintelligence #neuroscience #leadership #mindset
— Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/insyncwithkat/support