Meditation ” A Path to Success”
“Meditation Has Unlimited Benefits “
Every living being is unique and has a distinctive journey but we all have fundamental similarities. All of us are closer to our sub consciousness but since sub consciousness is purely spiritual in nature it is entirely hidden from our view.
During my spiritual journey in the present life, I have found that meditation is the most important aspect of our life. It’s the most important medium for humans to connect with divine and inner sub consciousness. We always feel ourselves as an independent individual and this phenomenon only appears in our mind. But in reality we are small energies which are a part of divine super consciousness. During meditation we calm our present state of mind and during this time we connect with our inner consciousness.
“Every individual has his own reason/s for doing mediation. Whatever the reason or whenever we start this journey the path finally meets at the same terminus irrespective of why, how and when we start” – Manish Behl
It’s important for us to know why are we doing meditation. If we know our reason & goal than focus becomes simpler.
Meditation has unlimited benefits but still we avoid the effort mainly due to below few reasons.
1. Laziness : Since it’s an effort to take initiative, most people avoid to do meditation. It is natural that anything which is requires effort and discipline, we try and avoid be it exercise , gymming, jogging, yoga etc
2. Guidance : People don’t get correct guidance so after few days they simply lose interest.
3.Excuses : We always give lame excuses for not doing things which are beneficial for us. We just need 20 mins in morning and 10 mins in evening.
4. Rising up early: To do correct form of meditation one needs to spare early morning hours, which most people avoid.
5. Ego: Meditation is the path to awaken our subconscious mind. So the conscious ego prevents this control going to subconscious mind. Gradually when we practice and start to master the art of mind control the conscious ego surrenders control to our pure subconscious mind.
6. Faith : In meditation faith is extremely important but since results are not immediately visible we tend to lose faith.
There are several ways to stay on this path as it leads to spirituality. So find someone who can guide you in meditation and I am sure you will never change your course of life ever.
Author is certified meditation and energy healing practitioner and available for any kind guidance in your spiritual journey. Contact email@example.com